A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Mohamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Mohamed is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohamed
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohamed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maha Mohamed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamed graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Mohamed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha A Mohamed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Maha A. Mohamed practice?
- Dr. Maha Mohamed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maha Mohamed practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Geriatric Doctors, and Madison Nephrologists.