Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maha Mohamed
Dr. Maha Mohamed, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with other offices in Madison, WI and Fitchburg, WI. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Mohamed is affiliated with University of MD Medical System, John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Maha Mohamed has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Maha Mohamed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Freddy Caldera Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Madison, WI 0 mi14
Dr. Elizabeth Misch
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Madison, WI 0 mi16
Dr. Ann Sheehy
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Madison, WI 0 mi17