A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Mohamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Mohamed is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maha Mohamed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamed graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Mohamed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha A Mohamed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Maha A. Mohamed practice?
- Dr. Maha Mohamed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maha Mohamed practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Geriatric Doctors, and Madison Nephrologists.