Dr. Maha Salloum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maha Salloum?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Maha Salloum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2015

Fantastic Doctor and Office

After taking my son to my doctor and to the emergency room i felt i needed to go back to this office and the Dr Maha Salloum healed my son and after a day of treament i right away saw my son begin to make progress to heal i am so ever greatful to this office they took my son Louie in right away and she listen to me not look at me like if i was over reacting to his systems Thank you with all i am as a mother and a person!

January 8th, 2012

Excellent & Caring Doctor

I had just moved back to El Paso after being gone for so many years, this time as a parent. My mother recommended Dr. Maha Salloum's & her husband's clinic on Westwind. What a Godsend this clinic is & SOOOO needed on the Westside! On two different occasions I contacted them on very short notice & both times they got me in! Dr. Maha is very sweet, caring, has a calm & soothing bedside manner & is more like a mother than a doctor but still no less an excellent physician. I've also seen Dr. Aristizabal the third doctor in this practice & hold him in the same regard! Highly recommend this practice!

July 17th, 2014