A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Toma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maha Toma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Toma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha B Toma MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maha B. Toma practice?
- Dr. Maha Toma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maha Toma practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.