Dr. Mahableshwar Palondikar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

March 14th, 2016
Best doctor I have ever had!!
Dr. Palondikar is an amazing doctor! I have been seeing him for thirteen years now and my health has never been as good as it is today. I suffer from diabetes and high blood pressure, in addition to a few other chronic issues and Dr. Palondikar has helped me to get my glucose and blood pressure under control, without the judgement I have felt from other doctors in the past. He is extremely kind and knowledgeable and really takes the time to listen. He offers an abundance of information up front and is open and easy to talk to. He's a brilliant doctor and I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

February 6th, 2015
Since 1991
Dr. Palondikar has been my doctor since 1991. That, alone, says that I think he is a wonderful doctor. He is accurate and communicates well with me, taking the time to listen to my views and concerns. He factors several past medical issues I've had into recommendations for current problems. He doesn't hesitate to recommend a specialist when necessary. While I miss the days when he had his own practice with his wife as his office assistant, I admire his transition to the North Shore Medical Group. With all the pros and cons of such a move, it is the reality of medical practice today.

October 21st, 2012
Would never go see him ever again!
He is a terrible doctor! He seemed so concerned that I was at the doctor three times in 2 months and didn't focus on my illness. Instead telling me to go see an allergist. Well guess what I was in the hospital 5 hours later, diagnosed with pneumonia. I will NEVER go see him again and will be sure to call and ask who is working walk ins next time to make sure it is NOT him! Also, he has terrible bedside manners he was getting smart and rude with me about "his diagnosis" and guess what doctor you were totally wrong!

December 14th, 2010
Great physician
Dr. Palondikar is a wonderful general physician. A doctor who really cares about his patients, takes time to get to know them and their life-stiles, family history etc.Helps the patient to understand their condition. He is very patient and listens to your concerns.He clearly explains how to take the medicine ,answer all the query's of the patient. He is a GREAT DOCTOR.

March 16th, 2010
Excellent Doctor, Kind Human Being
Dr. Palondikar takes the time to listen to you and demonstrates his concern for your well being. He is one of the kindest people I have ever met and his wife, who is his office manager, is also a very kind individual. His diagnosis of my ailment was right on and he helped me feel better fast! I wholeheartedly recommend him!