A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahadevappa Hunasikatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunasikatti
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hunasikatti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahadevappa Hunasikatti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Critical Care
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunasikatti graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Hunasikatti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahadevappa K Hunasikatti MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahadevappa K. Hunasikatti practice?
- Dr. Mahadevappa Hunasikatti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahadevappa Hunasikatti practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: La Plata, MD and Waldorf, MD.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Sleep Medicine Doctors.