A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahadevappa Hunasikatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunasikatti
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunasikatti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahadevappa Hunasikatti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Critical Care
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunasikatti graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Hunasikatti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahadevappa K Hunasikatti MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahadevappa K. Hunasikatti practice?
- Dr. Mahadevappa Hunasikatti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahadevappa Hunasikatti practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near La Plata, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Waldorf, MD.
See La Plata Internists and La Plata Sleep Medicine Doctors.