Dr. Mahalakshmi Seshadri MD Patient Reviews

2.3

August 22nd, 2013
Greedy & rude doctor
I had visited her for immunization required for immigration.She is a greedy doctor.She wanted me to take vaccination which was not required and I had already taken it previously.I had to agree as I did'nt wanted to delay the paperwork for immigration.So I took the vaccination which was not required due to her greed for more money.She is extremely rude in her behaviour.I advice everyone not to go to her office.

March 20th, 2012
STAY AWAY!!!!
What a rude doctor! She did my immigration documents. She made SO MANY mistakes that I had to come back to her office 4 times! I received 2 letters from the USCIS because all the time it was something wrong. Stay away! Her office is so disorganized. She lost my tests and she wants you to get extra vaccinations (money, money, money) even if you have all vaccinations done. I saw A LOT OF other people who had same problem as mine - mistakes made by dr.Mahalakshmi Seshadri in I-639. Save your time and money. Go to another doctor. BTW - did I mention that she screamed at me? No bedside manners whatsoever.