A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahalia Desruisseaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desruisseaux
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Desruisseaux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahalia Desruisseaux, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Desruisseaux graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Desruisseaux has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahalia S Desruisseaux MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahalia S. Desruisseaux practice?
- Dr. Mahalia Desruisseaux has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mahalia Desruisseaux practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.