A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahalia Desruisseaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desruisseaux
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Desruisseaux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahalia Desruisseaux, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Desruisseaux graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Desruisseaux has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahalia S Desruisseaux MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahalia S. Desruisseaux practice?
- Dr. Mahalia Desruisseaux has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mahalia Desruisseaux practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.