A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahan Chimanji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahan Chimanji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chimanji graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chimanji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahan Dharamprakash Chimanji MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahan D. Chimanji practice?
- Dr. Mahan Chimanji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahan Chimanji practices Internal Medicine near Rockport, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Rockport Internists.