A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahasen Desilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahasen Desilva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desilva
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desilva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahasen Desilva, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilva graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Desilva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahasen T Desilva MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahasen T. Desilva practice?
- Dr. Mahasen Desilva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahasen Desilva practices Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Topeka Psychiatrists.