A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahasen Desilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahasen Desilva is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahasen Desilva, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilva graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Desilva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahasen T Desilva MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahasen T. Desilva practice?
- Dr. Mahasen Desilva has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mahasen Desilva practices Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, KS.
See Topeka Psychiatrists.