A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahashweta Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahashweta Ghosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahashweta Ghosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghosh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahashweta Rita Ghosh MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahashweta R. Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Mahashweta Ghosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahashweta Ghosh practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists.