A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suna Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suna Qasim, Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suna Qasim, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Fertility Therapy
- Gestational Carrier Program
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qasim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suna Mahasin Qasim MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Suna M. Qasim practice?
- Dr. Suna Qasim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suna Qasim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Edison Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Edison Endocrinologists.