A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suna Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suna Qasim, Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suna Qasim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Qasim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suna Mahasin Qasim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Suna M. Qasim practice?
- Dr. Suna Qasim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suna Qasim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.