A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suna Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suna Qasim, Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qasim
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Qasim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suna Qasim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Embryo Transfer
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Tubal Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Qasim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suna Mahasin Qasim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Suna M. Qasim practice?
- Dr. Suna Qasim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suna Qasim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ.
See Edison Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Edison Endocrinologists.