A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suna Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suna Qasim, Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qasim
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Qasim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suna Qasim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Embryo Transfer
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Tubal Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Qasim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suna Mahasin Qasim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Suna M. Qasim practice?
- Dr. Suna Qasim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suna Qasim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ.
See Edison Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Edison Endocrinologists.