Dr. Mahasin Qasim MD Patient Reviews

• 23 reviews

October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Qassim is a wonderful fertility Dr. He is is patient extremely intelligent. He treats his patience with care. Takes his time to review all your file. Keeps you posted. Does his follow up. Great Dr. I would recommend you to see him.

January 16th, 2015
i got what I wanted here. I trusted my dr dr Suna quasim. Very very happy

October 27th, 2014
I am just starting with Dr. Qasim, but my experience so far has been amazing. He is the most optimistic physician I have ever met and he makes what is such an ordeal for families trying to get pregnant that much more easier to deal with. His office staff is also very responsive, and typically gets back to you regarding your questions on the same day. Love Love Love him!

October 12th, 2014
He really knows his work
We are in debt of Dr Suna Qasim. We started planning a family little late and without giving enough time for things to happen naturally, we started panicking. We met two other doctors before we found Dr Qasim and they both rushed us into IVF. Dr Qasim studied our case, calmed us down. explained all the options and suggested to start with less invasive technique. He got me started on Clomid and Metmorphin for my thyroid. We were bracing ourselves for huge financial and emotional stress of high end fertility treatments like IVF. Thanks to Dr Qasim's experience and his philosophy of what's best for patient, we have a healthy 10 month old daughter. I would highly recommend him. I myself may be seeing him again for my second one.

October 7th, 2014
Unsuccessful Patient
Generally, patients always make remarks when things go well and the outcome is good. But not when it is not. I was not one of Dr. Qasim's success stories, yet, I do not feel Dr. Qasim was not successful. I think this says a lot. Dr. Qasim worked with my husband and I at our own pace, made all recommendations, laid everything out for us always so it was easy to understand and allowed us to make the best decisions for us and a future family. His bed side manner is beyond belief, who else calls you in a crisis, at the worst possible moment of need and brings a smile to your face? He does. He is gentle, kind, professional. He does not force decisons on you, but rather offers you options and allows you time to ponder, process and make decisions. He worked with us for numerous years and I always felt as if he was encouraging, yet realistic. Obviously, he is not God, so things do not always go as we plan, but he does as most as he humanly can to get the best results. I would thoroughly recommend him to any friend, family member or colleague. He is a wonderful man, above and beyond being a gentle, kind doctor with a wonderful personality.

September 29th, 2014
Compassionate and Ethical Practice
We had a difficult but successful journey and are very grateful to Dr. Qasim, his colleagues, and staff. We are expecting twins next month. During the course of our treatments, Dr. Qasim was enthusiastic, supportive, and realistic with the outcomes of every attempt. He always put my health as a top priority and never put me through any extra protocols if he saw very little chance of success. We had many encounters with Dr. Qasim's staff. Renee handled all of the financial/insurance aspects which wasn't easy at times, but she did it with the upmost professionalism. Erika, one of the nurses, was always kind and compassionate as were Victoria and Elaine. All of the nurses always followed up and gave very detailed instructions. Kevin and Dr. Feng, the embryology team, gave us realistic odds when we had to go through IUI and IVF multiple times. Additionally, Mary Joan, the phlebotomist, and Annie and Debbie the ultrasound techs were always pleasant and made the early morning appointments a breeze. We are very pleased with the care that we received and would use them again if we decide to have more children.

April 23rd, 2014
Love love love him!!!!
I love Dr. Qasim he made this infertility journey so much easier. He makes you feel as if you're his only patient. You can really tell he really loves what he does and will help and guide you through your infertility journey. I am now 9 weeks pregnant after 2 years of TTC and it's all thanks to God and the help of Dr Qasim and his amazing staff.

March 23rd, 2014
Dreams Achieved
I can't begin to say enough about Dr. Qasim and his entire staff. During a devastating time, Dr. Qasim brought hope to myself and my husband. From the first meeting, I instantly felt at ease and as though I was in great hands. Dr. Qasim loves his work and it shows clearly in the way that he treats his patients. He will always spend as much time with you as you need to make sure you have answers to all of your questions. He clearly explains all of your options and works with you to lay out a plan to achieve your goal. Along with Qasim, all of the nurses in the office are incredible, friendly, and sympathetic especially Elaine, Erica, Viktoria and Cara Joe! They were always available to answer any question I had and always treated me with respect. Viki at the desk was always wonderful as well, such a great warming personality. Everyone in the office knew my name and always treated me like family. It was so nice to walk in to smiling faces when I was going through such a terrible time, they all truly care about their patients. Finally, after almost a year with the center, I am now pregnant with twins after our 1st IVF attempt. Thank you Dr. Qasim for making our dreams come true.

February 10th, 2014
Best Doctor in NJ
He is the best doctor we have seen our entire life. I was suffering from poor ovarian reserve, one blocked fallopian tube and uterine fibroids for last 1 yr. We met another doctor before Dr. Qasim who almost nipped our dream of having baby in bud. Frustrated and broken after 2 months of visiting different docs we came to this facility. Dr. Qasim gave us hope, courage and options for treatment. He explained every step of treatment beforehand and gave us the best possible suggestion we can follow in current financial condition. By the grace of God and him , I am 10 wks pregnant now. I will recommend him highly. His office staffs are good and courteous.Except very few occasions like one aged technician who drew my blood for several times was very rude most of the times , one USG technician made me scream almost every time during transvaginal USG and used to say this is for your fibroid whereas other times another technician or Dr. Qasim or Dr. Sachdev did that I was fine. Overall, I have very good experience with Dr. Qasim and his team. If you are looking for an infertility specialist in NJ, go to Dr. Qasim. He is the best.

January 2nd, 2014
Best doctor in New Jersey
I feel so lucky that he was my doctor. I know my surgery time in operation theatre I was so scared but when I saw dr.qasim and his smiling face I realized that my family member is with me. His smile gave me a big big strength. Gods give him a good hearts. Thanks god also he introduce me such a good good doctor. Thank you so much.

December 27th, 2013
Review for Dr. Qasim
I think Dr. Qasim and his entire group are very good. They made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process, and were willing to work with me and my needs, financially too. They truly take care of their patient, and I had a positive outcome. :-)

November 16th, 2013
Awesome place
My doctor was awesome. The office staff was great. My nurse, Elaine wasn't that great. She told me more then once I needed blood work AND an ultrasound.. I asked repeatedly if I needed an appointment and she said no well long story short you need an appointment for ultrasound but I wasn't even due for one. Overall, my experience was great. My doctor answered all my questions and stayed on top of all my tests. I would recommend them but not the nurse.