A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vakharia
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Vakharia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakharia graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Vakharia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahaveer Champaklal Vakharia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahaveer C. Vakharia practice?
- Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia practices Psychiatry near Powder Springs, GA.
See Powder Springs Psychiatrists.