Learn more about Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakharia graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Vakharia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vakharia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahaveer C. Vakharia practice?
Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Addiction Medicine near Powder Springs, GA.
See Powder Springs Psychiatrists, Powder Springs Child Psychiatrists, and Powder Springs Addiction Specialists.