A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakharia graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Vakharia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahaveer Champaklal Vakharia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahaveer C. Vakharia practice?
- Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia practices Psychiatry near Powder Springs, GA.
See Powder Springs Psychiatrists.