A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vakharia
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Vakharia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakharia graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Vakharia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahaveer Champaklal Vakharia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahaveer C. Vakharia practice?
- Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia practices Psychiatry near Powder Springs, GA.
See Powder Springs Psychiatrists.