Dr. Mahaveer Vakharia MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2013
Horrible cusotmer service
I have been a patient over 2 years and I met Dr. Vakharia once. His nurse, Belinda, is fantastic. The office, however, is another story. The office staff does not return phone calls, even when the matter is urgent. I ran out of medication and the staff told me I was supposed to have come in last month, yet no appointment was scheduled. When I attempted to refill my medication, the office denied the request stating I had to come in. Not a problem, I asked when could I come and was told "next week". Unacceptable when you are dependent on medication. I asked them to call in enough for a week, until the appointment, and I was denied. Again, unacceptable. Would never recommend this practice.

May 29th, 2011
Godspeed to Dr. Vakharia
I've been to many doctors before this, but ALL lack the attention to detail that Dr. Vakharia possesses. Dr. Vakharia's intake is pretty comprehensive and he actually uses the information that he has you fill out to really understand and help you. Other doctors breeze you through and don't really care who you are. Dr. V spoke to me about my job, health & personal life. The return visits are about 30 min each on insurance, but Dr. V utilizes the whole time. People don't seem to realize that if they are late or just don't show up, it affects the rest of us patients by throwing his schedule off...Dr. V does his best to ensure that if I'm running out of work during lunch, I can count on the appointment to go as planned and return without even using time! To locate someone of his caliber, is truly a blessing.

August 26th, 2010
DR VAKAHARI SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD DR. HOWEVER GETTING IN TOUCH WITH HIM WHEN YOU NEED HIM IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.... GETTING HIMN TO CALL U BACK IS IMPOSSIBLE. AT LEAST WITH MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE OFFICE..I NEVER GET TO SEE HIM ALWAYS SEE NURSE PRACTATIONER. SHE IS NICE BUT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE HIM ONCE IN A WHILE. OFFICE PERSONELL IS A # 1 OR 2.

October 24th, 2016