A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahboob Aamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahboob Aamer, Nephrologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahboob Aamer, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Acute Renal Insufficiency)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamer graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aamer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahboob Aamer MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mahboob Aamer practice?
- Dr. Mahboob Aamer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahboob Aamer practices Nephrology near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Nephrologists.