Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahboob Aamer
Dr. Mahboob Aamer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aamer is affiliated with Wellstar North Fulton Hospital, Northside Hospital-Forsyth and WellStar Cobb Hospital. Dr. Aamer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahboob Aamer has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mahboob Aamer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.
Dr. Gorka Zurinaga
Alpharetta, GA 0.03 mi24
Dr. Anbar Ahmad
Alpharetta, GA 0.05 mi7
Dr. Imran Syed
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Alpharetta, GA 0.05 mi25