A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahdi Al Bassam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahdi Al Bassam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al Bassam
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al Bassam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahdi Al Bassam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al Bassam graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Al Bassam has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahdi Saleh Al Bassam MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahdi S. Al Bassam practice?
- Dr. Mahdi Al Bassam has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahdi Al Bassam practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.