Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahdi Al-Bassam
Dr. Mahdi Al-Bassam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Bassam is affiliated with Memorial Southwest Hospital, Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital and Northeast Medical Center Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahdi Al-Bassam has the following 5 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mahdi Al-Bassam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Sreelatha Reddy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi26
Dr. Anila Sankar
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Francisco Maislos
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi48