A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahdi Alsaden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahdi Alsaden, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsaden graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Alsaden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahdi Ahmed Alsaden MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahdi A. Alsaden practice?
- Dr. Mahdi Alsaden has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahdi Alsaden practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.