A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahdi Paridari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahdi Paridari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paridari
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Paridari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahdi Paridari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paridari graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paridari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahdi Paridari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahdi Paridari practice?
- Dr. Mahdi Paridari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahdi Paridari practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Canoga Park Family Physicians.