A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahdi Paridari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahdi Paridari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paridari
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Paridari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahdi Paridari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paridari graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paridari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahdi Paridari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahdi Paridari practice?
- Dr. Mahdi Paridari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahdi Paridari practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Canoga Park Family Physicians.