Dr. Mahdi Paridari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahdi Paridari?

April 4th, 2014

Unresponsive and Overcharges

I went to Northridge Emergency Room with a Heart Attack. I had surgery and was admitted to the hospital. Without my knowledge or approval Dr. Paridari was assign to me, even though I belong to Facey Medical Group and they have a doctor in the Hospital. When it was time for my discharge that was approved by my Surgeon, I was told I also needed Dr. Paridari approval. They said he was not in the hospital, but was on call. After more many unanswered calls made by the hospital staff and waiting over four hours for Dr. Paridari to call back, the Facey doctor finally sign off on my discharge. To add insult to injury a couple months later I get a bill from Dr. Paridari. He is not contracted to my Insurance - Cigna. He originally wants $890.00 even thought Data Sight (a service used by both the AMA and Insurance Companies to find Reasonable Rates that Doctors should charge) puts the Rate at $400.00. Because my visits to the doctor was a result of an emergency, Cigna is obliged to pay and pays $214.00 after declaring $477.00 not covered (the difference between what the Doctor charged and what Data Sight said was a reasonable rate). This left we with $197.00 in "What I owe' in their EOB. Even thought California law 'the Knox-Keene Act', forbids Doctors to bill patients the difference between what they charged and what the Insurance Company paid - when the bill arises due to an emergency situation - Dr. Paridari illegally billed me $675 rather than the $197.00 that Cigna said I owed.

June 20th, 2011

very good doctor

He is a caring physician with accurate diagnosis and treatment. I wish he had an office practice!

March 16th, 2011

Hi

An Excellent Dr.

February 24th, 2011

hospitalist only. does not caree except for being quick to discharge. does not do a complete job of researching problems, but very good at looking good.

October 27th, 2009

Hello Dr. ParidariI would like to thank you so much for the care to gave my mother at the Northridge Medical Center these past days. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

July 14th, 2009

I appreciate Dr Paridar's accurate diagnosis and his explaining of the treatment plans.

January 25th, 2017