A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahdi Shkoukani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahdi Shkoukani is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shkoukani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shkoukani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahdi Shkoukani MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahdi Shkoukani practice?
- Dr. Mahdi Shkoukani has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mahdi Shkoukani practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists and Southfield Surgeons.