A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahdokht Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rabbani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahdokht Mahdmina Rabbani MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahdokht M. Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Mahdokht Rabbani has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mahdokht Rabbani practices Radiology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Radiologists.