A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahdokht Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rabbani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahdokht Mahdmina Rabbani MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahdokht M. Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Mahdokht Rabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahdokht Rabbani practices Radiology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Radiologists.