A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahender Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahender Gaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahender K. Gaba practice?
Dr. Mahender Gaba practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Cardiologists.