Learn more about Dr. Mahender Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahender Gaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaba
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gaba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gaba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahender Gaba FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahender Gaba practice?
- Dr. Mahender Gaba has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mahender Gaba practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Bullhead City Cardiologists.