A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahender Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahender Gaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaba
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gaba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahender Gaba FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahender Gaba practice?
- Dr. Mahender Gaba has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mahender Gaba practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Bullhead City Cardiologists.