Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahender Goriganti
Dr. Mahender Goriganti, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Neurology. Dr. Goriganti is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center, Auburn Memorial Hospital and St. Joseph`s Hospital Psych Exempt Unit. Dr. Goriganti has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahender Goriganti has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Mahender Goriganti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Smita Kittur
Neurology, Psychiatry, Medical Genetics
Syracuse, NY 0 mi39
Dr. Carri Jones
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Syracuse, NY 0.06 mi24
Dr. Amruthur Ramamurthy
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Syracuse, NY 0.08 mi22