A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahender Goriganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahender Goriganti, Physiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahender Goriganti, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goriganti graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goriganti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahender Rao Goriganti MD and MS is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mahender R. Goriganti practice?
- Dr. Mahender Goriganti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mahender Goriganti practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near La Fayette, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See La Fayette Sports Medicine Doctors and La Fayette Physiatrists.