Learn more about Dr. Mahender Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaba
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahender Gaba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahender Kumar Gaba MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahender K. Gaba practice?
- Dr. Mahender Gaba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahender Gaba practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Mohave, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ.
See Fort Mohave Internists and Fort Mohave Cardiologists.