A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahender Yellu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahender Yellu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yellu graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Yellu has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahender Reddy Yellu MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahender R. Yellu practice?
- Dr. Mahender Yellu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mahender Yellu practices Internal Medicine near Schofield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinelander, WI and Eagle River, WI.
See Schofield Internists.