Learn more about Dr. Mahendr Kochar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kochar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kochar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendr Kochar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Body Weight
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kochar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Ctr, Milwaukee, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendr Singh Kochar MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahendr S. Kochar practice?
- Dr. Mahendr Kochar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendr Kochar practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists, Palm Springs Nephrologists, and Palm Springs Geriatric Doctors.