A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Airen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Airen graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
Dr. Airen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Airen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahendra S. Airen practice?
Dr. Mahendra Airen practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.