A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Bhati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Bhati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhati
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Bhati, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhati graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Bhati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Takashi Bhati MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra T. Bhati practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Bhati has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendra Bhati practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.