A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Bhati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Bhati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Bhati, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhati graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Bhati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Takashi Bhati MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra T. Bhati practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Bhati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Bhati practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.