Dr. Mahendra Bhati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahendra Bhati?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mahendra Bhati?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2015

Dr. Bhati was very rude toward me, treated me as if I was a child, and was very unpleasant to deal with. At no point did I feel like he was taking me seriously and multiple times he attempted to undermine my description of things through condescending language and tone. Terrible experience.

June 26th, 2015

Dr. Bhati is extremely caring Doctor who is very knowledgeable about prescriptions and how to combine them to get you well as quickly as possible

May 29th, 2013

Negative

I spent a great deal of time articulating to Dr. Bhati how I was feeling on the new medication and he seemed completely distracted by something else and didn't seem to be listening to me. May be Dr. Bhati was having a bad day but he had absolutely no bedside manner. I would never go back to him.

February 25th, 2012

Mixed

He was great...until he wasn't. He is knowledgeable and is VERY responsive. But psychiatry is not a science...its an art. And he's the sort of pdoc who wants you to do what he says. If you don't agree, or ask too many questions, he gets angry...almost belligerent. But, for a psychiatrist, he is young (it takes many years...no Doogie Howsers in psychiatry). So, its possible he will get control over his impatience with time. If you have a garden variety problem, give him a try. If you have something difficult to treat...he doesn't deal well with frustration, and is prone to take it out on you.

April 28th, 2011

Awesome!

Can't say enough about Dr. Bhati. He goes out of his way to assist patients' needs. This doctor is the best psychiatrist I've ever come across.

September 15th, 2010

2nd to none. "Courteous-Professional-Accurate"

Dr. Mahendra Bhati, is one of the most caring doctors I've meet in my 60 years of life. He listens to your every word, and remembers the facts on your next visit. His diagnoses was spot on. I hope he never leaves Philadelphia. Respectfully!!

July 7th, 2010

TO: HE KNOWS WHO I AM.

May 14th, 2010

Do not see Dr.Bhati

I first went to see Dr.Bhati during a period where I was dealing with a lot of stress. Not really know what to expect, I was up the whole night before my first appointment, thinking about what exactly I was gonna say. I talked to him for a long time, he diagnosed me bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and marijuana dependence. We decided I was gonna go on lithium. I stuck with it for a few months, saw him 2 or 3 more times, and after much thought I decided I wasn't going to continue, and going on was a hasty decision, I was dealing with a lot my first visit and wasn't acting myself.I told him I wasn't going to continue taking his medication and his tone became very hostile and he started talking to me as if I were a child. Telling me I need to be on it, as if he had know me for more then a total of 4 hours. Using the word 'stupid' to describe my behavior in the 3 consecutive sentences, emphasizing the word stupid more each time. He told me I was just wasting his time. I asked if we were done and he told me to get out.It was unbelievable and completely unprofessional. He was acting like he was my girlfriend and I was breaking up with him. I would not recommend him to anyone

April 13th, 2016