A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Chaturbhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendra Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.