Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahendra Gunapooti
Dr. Mahendra Gunapooti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maryville, IL, with another office in Florissant, MO. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Gunapooti is affiliated with St Anthony's Medical Center, SSM DePaul Health Center and St Alexius Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahendra Gunapooti has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Mahendra Gunapooti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, IL.
Dr. Chad Ermis
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Maryville, IL 0.12 mi8
Dr. Gregory Collins
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Maryville, IL 0.32 mi30
Dr. Ei Lin
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Maryville, IL 0.32 mi47