A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Jain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Smoking Cessation
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahendra G. Jain practice?
Dr. Mahendra Jain practices Internal Medicine near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Internists.