A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Jain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Smoking Cessation
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Jain MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra Jain practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Jain practices Internal Medicine near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Internists.