Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Kakarla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Kakarla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kakarla
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kakarla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Kakarla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakarla graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kakarla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Nath Kakarla BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra N. Kakarla practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Kakarla has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendra Kakarla practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Geriatric Doctors, and Dallas Physiatrists.