Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahendra Kakarla
Dr. Mahendra Kakarla, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Kakarla is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Of Dallas, Methodist Medical Center and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Dr. Kakarla has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahendra Kakarla has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Mahendra Kakarla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Angela Bentle
Dallas, TX 0.06 mi18
Dr. William Elkins Jr
Dallas, TX 0.08 mi45
Dr. Maria Juarez
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Dallas, TX 0.08 mi27