A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Kakarla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Kakarla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Kakarla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakarla graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kakarla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Nath Kakarla BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra N. Kakarla practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Kakarla has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendra Kakarla practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Geriatric Doctors, and Dallas Physiatrists.