Dr. Mahendra Kalra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahendra Kalra?

March 15th, 2017

Cares about patients

My parents have been under his care for some time and he has impressed me with his manner and recall with patients.

December 28th, 2016

NON professional

while under his care at Arbor Trace Nursing Home for what was suppose to be 10 days but lasted 6 days before I SENT myself to the ER for Renal Kidney failure and Septic shock. the ER doctor said 2 more hours under his care I would have died. I seen him the first day I was their. Doctor Kalra said he would be taking care of all my Medical needs while their but I didn't see him after the 3 minutes the first day. The nursing staff had to call him because he was never their 6 day their I started having problems the nurses call him by phone because he was not their AGAIN. To do nothing !!! Him didn't even come see me. So I sent myself to the ER. Good thing I did for I would not be able to write this comment.

October 13th, 2017