A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Illiana Surgery & Medical Center Llc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Maneklal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Shah practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL.
See Hammond Internists, Hammond Oncologists, and Hammond Hematologists.