A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Illiana Surgery & Medical Center Llc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Maneklal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Shah practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL.
See Hammond Internists, Hammond Oncologists, and Hammond Hematologists.