A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Mahatma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Mahatma, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Mahatma, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahatma graduated from University Of Wales.
Dr. Mahatma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Mahatma MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra Mahatma practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Mahatma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Mahatma practices Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Gastroenterologists.