A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Patel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Natwerlal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Granada Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Internists and Granada Hills Gastroenterologists.