A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Pujara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Pujara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pujara
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Pujara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Pujara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra M Pujara MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra M. Pujara practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Pujara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Pujara practices Urology near Shenandoah, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Shenandoah Urologists.