A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Pujara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Pujara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pujara
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Pujara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Pujara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra M Pujara MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra M. Pujara practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Pujara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Pujara practices Urology near Shenandoah, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Shenandoah Urologists.