Dr. Mahendra Ratilal Amin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Amin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahendra R. Amin practice?
Dr. Mahendra Amin practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Queens Village, NY.
See Queens Village Internists, Queens Village General Practitioners, and Queens Village Obstetricians & Gynecologists.