A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Amin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Ratilal Amin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra R. Amin practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Amin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendra Amin practices Internal Medicine near Queens Village, NY.
See Queens Village Internists.