A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Ratilal Shah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendra Shah practices Psychiatry near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Psychiatrists.