Dr. Mahendra Patel Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mahendra Patel?

July 18th, 2016

He doesn't seem to care about the patient. Cold acting .I went somewhere else because of it I don't recommend him at all

September 26th, 2015

Did not answer questions. Cost me about $1600 because he did not submit prescription properly. Always late. No compassion. Did not explain anything. Could not differentiate between poison ivy rash and caused by chemo. Get someone else if you can. Refuses to see me anymore because I complained .

July 30th, 2014

poor communication

I wasn't told a bone marrow biopsy was considered "surgery" and the co-pay would be 3x the usual. I couldn't be seen until I made all the payments on a plan set up or pay on the plan plus the current co-pay. His accent was a problem for me. Accusatory tone about non -compliance even when I explained the financial problems and I made payments as scheduled. I didn't like his beside manner.

January 29th, 2013

Ticked off client

Typical Roanoke Rapids doctor's office! My wife's doctor referred us to this office for a bone marrow biopsy. They canceled her appointment over a co-pay. My wife told them she had the co-pay but because they canceled it they couldn't let her have it. They said it would be over a month before she could be seen. Mrs. Dawn lied to our doctor about the canceled appointment. I cant speak about Dr. Patel himself because his staff (Dawn) was sorry! I took my wife out of town.

October 25th, 2016