A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Shah, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Kasson County Hospital
- Barnes - Kasson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Kantilal Shah MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendra Shah practices Urology near Susquehanna, PA.
See Susquehanna Urologists.