A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Udani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Udani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udani
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Udani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Udani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Champaklal Udani MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra C. Udani practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Udani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendra Udani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Internists and Redondo Beach Gastroenterologists.