A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhyaya
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhyaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyaya graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Upadhyaya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Prasad Upadhyaya MBBS and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra P. Upadhyaya practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.