A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyaya graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Upadhyaya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Prasad Upadhyaya MBBS and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra P. Upadhyaya practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.