Learn more about Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhyaya
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhyaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyaya graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Upadhyaya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendra Prasad Upadhyaya MBBS and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahendra P. Upadhyaya practice?
- Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahendra Upadhyaya practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.