A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahendrakimar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahendrakimar Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahendrakimar Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital, Pt Pleasant, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahendrakimar Chimanlal Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahendrakimar C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mahendrakimar Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahendrakimar Shah practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Point Pleasant, WV.
See Point Pleasant Internists and Point Pleasant Geriatric Doctors.