Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahendrakimar Shah
Dr. Mahendrakimar Shah, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Point Pleasant, WV. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Pleasant Valley Hospital and Pleasant Valley Hospital, Pt Pleasant, Wv. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahendrakimar Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Mahendrakimar Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Point Pleasant, WV.
Dr. Sri Kanagalingam
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Point Pleasant, WV 0.52 mi24
Dr. Santpal Mavi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Point Pleasant, WV 0.52 mi38
Dr. Mark Walker
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Point Pleasant, WV 0.52 mi40