A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Abbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Abbara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Abbara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbara graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Abbara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital at the Vintage (Northwest Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher A Abbara MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maher A. Abbara practice?
- Dr. Maher Abbara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maher Abbara practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.