Learn more about Dr. Maher Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Abbas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Abbas, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Rectal Fistula
- Ruptured Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abbas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Aref Abbas MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maher A. Abbas practice?
- Dr. Maher Abbas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maher Abbas practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Colorectal Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.