A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Abdallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Abdallah, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Abdallah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdallah graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abdallah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Ali Abdallah MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maher A. Abdallah practice?
- Dr. Maher Abdallah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maher Abdallah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Costa Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Costa Mesa Endocrinologists.