Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maher Abdallah
Dr. Maher Abdallah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with another office in Palm Springs, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Abdallah is affiliated with Health Center Drive, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and Desert Regional Medical Center. Dr. Abdallah has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Maher Abdallah has the following 3 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Maher Abdallah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.