Maher A Abdallah, MD
American Reproductive Centers
1640 Newport Blvd Ste 150
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
949-309-3330
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2013

I was told by several doctors that after years of infertility I would never be able to have a child. Dr Abdallah went the extra mile in helping me. When I came into his office he was instantly supportive and positive. He discovered polyps in my uterus that no other doctor had found. Because of him my first IVF was successful and I now have a beautiful daughter. I will forever be grateful to him. He's an amazing doctor and an amazing man.

|  Dr. Abdallah Got Results! Wife is Pregnant!  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

My wife and I were a young couple when we started trying to have a baby. We tried for a couple of years but it was not happening for whatever reason. We started to see specialists and they all said the same thing. We were young and healthy and they expected their treatement to work. Well after insemination, fertility drugs and every old wives tale in the book, it still did not happen. We finally arrived at the decision of IVF. The first IVF treatment did not work and we were at an all time low. That is when we entered treatment with Dr. Maher Abdallah. Immediately he reassured us with his confidence and expertise. After years and years of frustration my wife is now 4 months pregnant! Even after 4 months it has not totally sunk in yet. I am forever in debted to Dr. Abdallah and his wonderful staff. Everyone has a different situation when it comes to this so nothing is ever promised but if you go see Dr. Abdallah you will know that you are seeing one of the best there is at what he does!

|  THANK YOU DR. ABDALLAH  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I never imagined not even for a second that I would get pregnant. I do not make good eggs and my hormones are bad. I failed IVF with the other doctors but Dr. Abdallah made it happen. I got pregnant with him on first IVF cycel. 4 eggs and only one good embryo but I am 11 weeks pregnant. I traveled from Los Angeles to see him and it paid. He used new medications to improve my eggs and it worked. THANK YOU DR. ABDALLAH

|  Awesome Da Vanci Robotic Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

In February of 2012 , Dr. Abdallah used the Da Vinci Robot to remove a dermoid cyst I had in my right ovary. He also removed a chocolate cyst (endometrioma ) from my left ovary and a fibroid. He also got rid of advanced endometriosison my bladder and intestines. In April I did one cycle of artificial insemination. In May of 2012 : 6w3d pregnancy!!!! After only one attempt of insemination. Dr. Abdallah Is a great robotic surgeon. Everyone else said I needed IVF. He proved themAll wrong. I amThrilled

|  THANKS FOR MY TWINS  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2011

Palm springs fertility clinics eluded me til I found Dr. Abdallah and Rancho Mirage Fertility Center. I had bad endometriosis and Dr. abdallah helped me get pregnant after one cycle of IVF---TWINS. Dr. Abdallah is caring, compassionate and always professional. Love his confidence. He also did laparascopy on me. Left no scar then I got pregnant after one IVF. THANK YOU DR. ABDALLAH and all staff.

Nov 18th, 2011

Ive been Dr Abdallahs patient for almost 5 years. He's very knowledgeable and understanding, the office staff always makes you feel at home. Highly reccomended.

Nov 16th, 2011

I strongly recommend Dr. Abdallah. Everyone in his office is friendly and they make every visit a great one..

|  Miracle twins  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Abdallah helped me conceive with twins after only one treatment of IVF. Dr. Abdallah is just a genuinely nice doctor with knowledge and skills rarely seen! His professionalism and compassion are first class. My miracle twins against all odds are deeply appreciated. At my age and my response to medication, it was not expected! Thank you dr. Abdallah, and Lynette.

|  Highly recommended!!!  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2011

I was initially reluctant to make an appointment with Dr. Abdallah, even though he was highly recommended to me by a trusted friend. I eventually made the appointment and have had no regrets - as a matter of fact, I am forever grateful to him and his staff. He has an incredible bedside manner and immediately put me at ease. He is extremely knowledgable and good at what he does. I am happy to say that I am now 12 weeks pregnant with twins!!! Thank you Dr. Abdallah, you have made my dream come true!!!!

Nov 9th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Husband and I tried for years to have a baby. Thanks to Dr. Abdallah we have a healthy baby boy.

|  grateful  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Abdallah, you helped us conceive our daughter two years ago on our first IVF cylce after several years of miscarrying and listening to poor advice. Our miracle came just in time as last year my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I truly believe our little sunshine sped up his recovery process. We will forever be grateful to you and I recommend you every time I get the chance.

|  Love this Doctor  |  show details
by Christin R. Hepner on Feb 2nd, 2011

I have been a patient of his for over a year, and after going to several different doctors with poor diagnosis Dr. Abdallah was able to locate my problem and fix it. I have had two surgery's with him and he did a beautiful job. Not only that but after everything was able to get me pregnant first time around!! He is truly the best in the business and would highly recommend him!

|  Congratulations!!  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

Dear Dr. Abdallah; Congratulations on your new office and practice in Irvine!! We are very excited to see that you opened your own practice American Reproductive center. You have made our dream come true once by getting us pregnant when everyone else told us that we should look into adoption. You gave us hope when we had failed attempts with different practices 3 times. You were confident and you made our baby boy happen for us. We are going to come see you in your new office for our second baby. We had the best experience with you and your staff. You are truly the best. Thank you again for all your kindness. Shirin and Ali J.

|  Congrats Dr. Abdallah  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

Congrats Dr. Abdallah on your new practice in Orange County. I am glad you left PRC. You deserve the best because you are the best. You helped us have a boy and girl with two cycles of IVF and we will see you soon for our third cycle. We love you and you have our total support. All of our friends will come and see you.

by Elmer & Candice Borcena, La Quinta, California on Oct 22nd, 2010

After 14 years of trying to conceive, we are now expecting our first child thanks to the help of Dr. Abdallah. He told us from the beginning that we would get pregnant and on our first IVF cycle we are. The staff is wonderful, and takes the time to answer every question you have without making you feel rushed or embarrassed. We strongly recommend Dr. Abdallah to all our friends who may need assistance with their fertility issues.

|  Thank you for our baby  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2010

Thank you! We will and once again, thank you for blessing us. You promised us a baby and you kept your promise despite circumstances were so tough! thank you

Sep 12th, 2010

Dr. Abdallah, the nurses, and staff at Pacific Reproductive Center were wonderful--very caring and supportive during our journey to parenthood. We felt that he, and everyone at PRC, was committed to our success, not just on a professional level, but a personal level. My husband and I would recommend Dr. Abdallah and PRC to all who are trying to find help with infertility.

|  Thanks Dr. Abdallah and Staff- Irvine!!!!!  |  show details
by The Martins on Sep 2nd, 2010

We are now expecting twins based on the caring and expert service provided by Dr. Abdallah and his wonderful staff! We are so pleased at this dream come true and thank him for his hard work and dedication in making our family possible! We had some difficulties in our first trimester and were very closely monitored by Dr. Abdallah. The wonderful staff- Debbie, June, Mia, Carla and Agatha, took our calls and answered our many questions. We cannot thank them enough!

|  Confidential  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

Dr. Maher, you're the best. God bless you.

|  Couple who lost hope till we met Dr. Maher Abdallah  |  show details
by A grateful couple on Jul 11th, 2010

Dr. Abdallah may just be the best in his field in America and possibly the world. We've tried doctors in several countries and states. Thanks Dr. Maher. We love you. You're the best.

|  By far the best and most carring Dr. on the Planet!!!  |  show details
by Ali & Shirin Jahanshahi on Jun 11th, 2010

Dr. Abdallah gave us hope when every other infertility specialist told us that we have no chance of having a baby and we should look into adoption or surrogacy. He truly cares about his patients and treats everyone like his own family. We are grateful and graciously thankful to God and Dr. Abdallah for our beautiful baby boy. He has a special place in our hearts.

|  Dr. Maher Abdallah / IVF in Irvine  |  show details
by Persian Family on Jun 9th, 2010

I failed with nine IVF cycles prior to seeing Dr. Abdallah. My doctor told me I had no chance at my own baby. Dr. Abdallah changed everything and helped me get pregnant with twins on first attempt. He made it easy. I also froze six embryos! Thank you Dr. Abdallah- Forever thankful. My whole Persian Family loves you!

|  Rancho mirage miracle ivf  |  show details
May 23rd, 2010

Thank your for our baby and thank god I found you in the desert. I passed by with my baby in rancho mirage ivf center but u were not there. Thank u for removing my large fibroids and for my ivf miracle. Nothing can express our gratitude!

|  Best ivf doctor in orange county  |  show details
May 20th, 2010

Dr. Abdallah is simply the best. First class. Talented and a sweetheart. Thank you for our baby. Thanks June and Debbie.

|  Angel Face  |  show details
by SF on May 6th, 2010

If it wasn't for PRC and Dr. Abdallah, I would not have my little angel face. No words can express the graditude I feel. Being a mother is the greatest gift, and Dr. Abdallah helped me achieve it.

|  laparoscopy/Dr. Abdallah  |  show details
May 5th, 2010

I was told by an "infertility expert" that my tubes are blocked and I needed IVF. Dr. Abdallah performed laparoscopy and opened my tubes. I then got pregnant without IVF. Dr. Abdallah is a very caring physician. His staff were supportive. Thank you Debbie.

|  Thank you Dr. Abdallah and Lynette  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2010

Thank you for helping me with my IVF twins. You and Lynette are the best. Your Office in Rancho Mirage helped me through a difficult time.

|  Maureen  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. abdallah, My husband and I would like to thank you for making our dream of having a baby come true. Thank you so much.

|  Thank you so much!!!  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2010

Dr Abdallah,Words cannot thank you enough for all that you and your staff Debbie, Lynette, and June have done for us over the last year. You have given us the greatest gift ever. Thank you so much. We will send you pictures soon.A & S R.

|  IVF w/ Surrogate  |  show details
by NC on Mar 16th, 2010

After 5 failed IVF attempts, my husband and I went to Dr. Abdallah after a referral from a friend. We met with a few other docs but we were most comfortable with him and the surrogate he helped us choose. Without Dr. Abdallah, we would have never met her and wouldn't have had our beautiful son.

|  surrogate  |  show details
by SURROGATE on Mar 11th, 2010

My name is TH. I am a registered nurse at a local orange county hospital in labor and delivery. I was paid to do a surrogacy cycle by Dr. Maher Abdallah and his medical staff at PRC. Dr. Maher Abdallah is an amazing and compassionate physician. He and his staff made me feel at home whenever I came to the office. I carried a singleton pregnancy and he followed me from beginning till delivery. He stayed in touch with my obstetrician, Dr. mehta and i thank him for being a great physician.