Dr. Maher Abdallah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 28 reviews

January 19th, 2016
Dr Abdallah SUCKED, it was all about the money

June 8th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
I was told by several doctors that after years of infertility I would never be able to have a child. Dr Abdallah went the extra mile in helping me. When I came into his office he was instantly supportive and positive. He discovered polyps in my uterus that no other doctor had found. Because of him my first IVF was successful and I now have a beautiful daughter. I will forever be grateful to him. He's an amazing doctor and an amazing man.

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Abdallah Got Results! Wife is Pregnant!
My wife and I were a young couple when we started trying to have a baby. We tried for a couple of years but it was not happening for whatever reason. We started to see specialists and they all said the same thing. We were young and healthy and they expected their treatement to work. Well after insemination, fertility drugs and every old wives tale in the book, it still did not happen. We finally arrived at the decision of IVF. The first IVF treatment did not work and we were at an all time low. That is when we entered treatment with Dr. Maher Abdallah. Immediately he reassured us with his confidence and expertise. After years and years of frustration my wife is now 4 months pregnant! Even after 4 months it has not totally sunk in yet. I am forever in debted to Dr. Abdallah and his wonderful staff. Everyone has a different situation when it comes to this so nothing is ever promised but if you go see Dr. Abdallah you will know that you are seeing one of the best there is at what he does!

June 15th, 2012
THANK YOU DR. ABDALLAH
I never imagined not even for a second that I would get pregnant. I do not make good eggs and my hormones are bad. I failed IVF with the other doctors but Dr. Abdallah made it happen. I got pregnant with him on first IVF cycel. 4 eggs and only one good embryo but I am 11 weeks pregnant. I traveled from Los Angeles to see him and it paid. He used new medications to improve my eggs and it worked. THANK YOU DR. ABDALLAH

December 31st, 2011
THANKS FOR MY TWINS
Palm springs fertility clinics eluded me til I found Dr. Abdallah and Rancho Mirage Fertility Center. I had bad endometriosis and Dr. abdallah helped me get pregnant after one cycle of IVF---TWINS. Dr. Abdallah is caring, compassionate and always professional. Love his confidence. He also did laparascopy on me. Left no scar then I got pregnant after one IVF. THANK YOU DR. ABDALLAH and all staff.

November 18th, 2011
Ive been Dr Abdallahs patient for almost 5 years. He's very knowledgeable and understanding, the office staff always makes you feel at home. Highly reccomended.

November 16th, 2011
I strongly recommend Dr. Abdallah. Everyone in his office is friendly and they make every visit a great one..

November 16th, 2011
Miracle twins
Dr. Abdallah helped me conceive with twins after only one treatment of IVF. Dr. Abdallah is just a genuinely nice doctor with knowledge and skills rarely seen! His professionalism and compassion are first class. My miracle twins against all odds are deeply appreciated. At my age and my response to medication, it was not expected! Thank you dr. Abdallah, and Lynette.

November 12th, 2011
Highly recommended!!!
I was initially reluctant to make an appointment with Dr. Abdallah, even though he was highly recommended to me by a trusted friend. I eventually made the appointment and have had no regrets - as a matter of fact, I am forever grateful to him and his staff. He has an incredible bedside manner and immediately put me at ease. He is extremely knowledgable and good at what he does. I am happy to say that I am now 12 weeks pregnant with twins!!! Thank you Dr. Abdallah, you have made my dream come true!!!!

November 9th, 2011
Excellent doctor. Husband and I tried for years to have a baby. Thanks to Dr. Abdallah we have a healthy baby boy.

August 6th, 2011
grateful
Thank you Dr. Abdallah, you helped us conceive our daughter two years ago on our first IVF cylce after several years of miscarrying and listening to poor advice. Our miracle came just in time as last year my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I truly believe our little sunshine sped up his recovery process. We will forever be grateful to you and I recommend you every time I get the chance.

February 2nd, 2011
Love this Doctor
I have been a patient of his for over a year, and after going to several different doctors with poor diagnosis Dr. Abdallah was able to locate my problem and fix it. I have had two surgery's with him and he did a beautiful job. Not only that but after everything was able to get me pregnant first time around!! He is truly the best in the business and would highly recommend him!