A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Ahmad is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Kuwait University, Safat.
Dr. Ahmad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Medical CenterChampaign
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher K Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maher K. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Maher Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maher Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Champaign Internists.